Friday, September 24, 2010

Leica M7 Edition Hermès

Don't get me wrong, I'm no photography connoisseur by any means... I still can't bring myself to dish $50 on a Diana lomography camera, and even then, I don't think I'd know how to put the film in properly. However, get me on the topic of fashion brands? See the word "Hermès" and one should immediately know that whatever it is in reference to is high quality. And when I say high quality, I mean like you're-on-the-wait-list-for-10-yrs-high-quality.



So, not surprised that this Hermès edition Leica camera is not only absurdly expensive, but there's also only 200 of these babies for sale. Yes, in the whole world. I mean, I guess it's a high quality camera, but I'm distracted by the high quality leather ON the camera. FABULOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment