Thursday, September 23, 2010

NEW HARRY POTTER TRAILER!

I'm peeing my pants right now because I love Harry Potter so much. Seriously, if you think you love Harry Potter, and then you ever tried to experience what it would be like to be me, your heart would stop beating, you'd die because you wouldn't know what to do with all the Harry Potter love suffocating you. I'm obsessed.



Okay seriously though, I think I base my crushes on boys on how close they look to Harry Potter. And I don't mean Danielle Radcliffe, I mean the real Harry Potter. The one that is actually taller than 5'6", has green eyes (still don't understand why they don't just give Dan some god damn green contacts), and is extremely socially awkward. Yes, I base all my crushes off of that criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment