Sunday, April 3, 2011

"The Kennedys" Miniseries

I've been hearing about this controversial miniseries about the Kennedy family- you know, the one that almost didn't happen but is now being aired on Reelz Channel? I think it looks awesome, kind of like "The Tudors" but in a completely different time era and a completely different family. So... completely different. But come on, it's still got Drama! Backstabbing! Politics! Debatable Historical Accuracy! All the elements of a great mini series. Am I right or am I right?



The first episode was actually tonight, and I missed it so I'm gonna have to figure out a way to check dat out before episode 2 sneaks up. I wonder if I'll dislike Katie Holmes any less than I normally do because she is portraying one of my favorite women in American history? I don't know, it's hard for me to shake the Dawson's Creek Joey from my memory.

1 comment: