Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bill Cunningham New York

BIll Cunningham is the main fashion photographer for the New York Times. Basically he's a legend. Forget the Sartorialist, I choose Bill over Scott, no questions asked. Although, I wouldn't be insulted if Scott Schuman did ask for my photo and it popped up on his blog. BUT-- I would be even less insulted if Bill Cunningham asked for my photo and it showed up in the infamous style section of the New York freaking Times. For either of these things to happen, I would probably need to walk around NYC a whole lot more...

The point I meant to make is that there's a documentary about Cunningham's eccentric life is coming out today! As with anything worthwhile, it's limited release, but I am very interested in watching it, considering I love documentaries and I love weird people so this is right up my alley.



You can watch the trailer and you can also find out where the film is playing + other interesting info about the film here! Yo welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment