Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snooki, and the Cast of Jersey Shore, in Wonderland

Snookie in Wonderland is a reinterpretation of Lewis Carroll's classic, who I'm sure would totally appreciate this literary raping of his creative brainchild. But anything for modern entertainment, right?! I'm actually shocked that people can still manage to make books appealing to the contemporary, overstimulated audience. Why continue to read when you can sit like a zombie in front of a television and watch quality programming like The Jersey Shore? Well, I guess that explains why the book is only 99 cents on Amazon.




click image to enlarge

I LOL'd at the Vinny-Cheshire Cat comparison. Seriously though, Jersey Shore is seeping into every crevice of my life and it needs to just stay on the shore. Can't wait for the cast to go to Italy and prove to Europeans that Americans are even more stupid than they already assumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment