Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sweet Dreams Are Made of These

Eurythmics had it right about dreams... just look up the lyrics and try to somehow relate the song to this image below, which is the real topic of the post.


Click to see larger image

I have dreams all the time about my teeth falling out or getting really messed up. Probably part real life anxiety about losing my retainer 4 years ago and never getting it replaced because I didn't want to deal with my orthodontist. It also is nice to know that the falling dreams happening when I'm only halfway asleep is applicable to the general public. Y'all ever do the quick jerk-awake motion right when you're about to fall in the dream, and then you realize you were nodding off in class and everyone noticed you abruptly twitching? Yeah, embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment