Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Faking Freckles

I think Chloé probably looked at my 10th grade diary and realized that I was a genius even then. Okay, and by genius, I mean obsessed with Lucy Liu. At the Chloé FW 2011 shows, they were smattering freckles on the models where sunlight would naturally hit their faces, and as my childhood friends all know, I am sooo jello of people with cute and sparse freckles (hence, my obsession with Lucy Liu, an adorable asian with freckles). I myself am unable to obtain such sunspots because no matter how long I spend in the sun, I only tan... sometimes to unrecognizable and unattractive levels.



Anyways, it's doubtful I can even do this makeup artist trick bc my skin is too dark to have believable freckles that don't just look like moles. But if you wanna try, they used MAC lip pencils in Cork and Stone to dot them on.

via into the gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment