Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Say Goodbye to NPR?

House Republicans announced plans to zero out all funding for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), the nonprofit responsible for funding public media including NPR and PBS. I am pretty upset now that I sit and think about it. I don't know what the hell my Safari homepage is gonna be if they pull the plug on NPR, cause Fox News and CNN ain't gonna cut it. It would be better to use Perez as a homepage, at least I could browse pictures of Selena Gomez and Justin Beiber.


SAVE NPR, so I can keep it as my homepage!

But back to the point-- you can sign some petition, which I actually have no idea if that makes any difference or not. And that probably says something about my view on America's claim that we place our "power in the people", but maybe I should be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment