Monday, February 21, 2011

I Get Invited to Every Royal Wedding

Ommgggg so I got invited to Will and Kate's big fussy royal wedding! So crazy, right? I thought my invite got lost in the mail, just like Michelle and Barack's, but looks like it was only the most powerful political figure in the world that got a snub. Lol Obama's probably like, whatevs, I don't have time to go to weddings with Elton John and Ellen Degeneres. Fergie got snubbed too... I thought everyone meant from the Black Eyed Peas, but apparently there's an old white Brit named Fergie too.



But really, the bottom says to send RSVPs to the Chamberlain's Office... like does anyone really have anything more important to do than attend Prince William's marriage par-tay? Who would check "not attending" ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment