Monday, January 24, 2011

Water for Elephants

Reasons I can't wait to see this movie: 1. It's about the circus 2. Reese Witherspoon 3. It's based on an awesome book 4. It's based on interesting historical events 5. Robert Pattinson, sans Stewstew



I've already seen this trailer in two movies (both Natalie Portman movies... coincidence? Probs not, since nothing is a coincidence when there's like 5 major companies in the world that make everything in the media). I want a longer and better trailer, and I want the movie to hurry up and come out. And I want Robert Pattinson to dump his gross girlfriend, continue to part his hair to the side like in this movie, and then marry me. He should probably get a move on though bc I'm in really high demand and I'm starting to get tired of waiting around for his sorry ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment