Monday, December 13, 2010

Another Creepy Child Actor

"Somewhere", another Sofia Coppola movie that looks a little bit boring but for some reason am compelled to see it. It's this perpetual curse I have, going to see mildly uninteresting films but still finding that I secretly like them and going to see more. Well, Sofia Coppola is a prime slightly boring movie director that I frequently support. And featuring Dakota Fanning's lil' sis, Elle, who is as equally disconcerting... it's just not normal how adult they seem for like 10 years old (and yes, I'm aware that Dakota is like 17, but she's been acting 35 for the past ten years). Also featuring music off the soundtrack by Phoenix, which I fully support since they're my faves, right next to Bloc Party and Britney Spears.



No comments:

Post a Comment