Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Spring is Here... in the fashion world

It is so strange to browse through spring fashion shows when we are on the cusp of fall... I am all camel color a-flutter right now, waiting for this god damn deep south weather to turn cool enough so I can wear something with sleeves. So yes, hard for me to imagine myself prancing around in the barrage of flowy white dresses that D&G is throwing in my face as I wait desperately for jackets and scarves. However, there are some true gems thus far in the Women's RTW shows (Milan, London, and New York have happened, but I'm waiting on Paris). Although it is obvious the pieces I selected below are completely impractical for real life, Jil Sander is my fave, just because I love color blocking...

Click to images to enlarge and see the rest of the collections at Women's Wear Daily.
Jil Sander (Milan)
--
Jason Wu (New York)
--
Matthew Williamson (London)
--



No comments:

Post a Comment