Saturday, July 3, 2010

Better L8.

I meant to post this when it came out a few days ago, but I was in the woods and watching it like a leech off someone's iphone, barely making it to the end of the video with that one bar of service out in the noble city of independence, louisiana. If you've never heard of it, that's because the town is about 2 blocks long and the rest is wilderness, which I was nestled in the middle of. But nothing can keep me from Harry Potter... whoever is in charge of music for the film is a genius, btw, because the previews always give me shivers.



Wow, Hermione, your hair is awfully coifed for being on the run and undercover, constantly in a state of fear. Tell me, how do you find the time to maintain those perfectly loose curls? (i hate you emma watson)

1 comment:

  1. i'm fucking obsessed ive watched this preview over and over hitting pause every 3rd second and i just reread the book. obsessseddddd. can we go totgether?!

    ReplyDelete