Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Get out of my way, Pretty Lights is on stage

Went to the Pretty Lights concert last night at the Varsity Theatre in Baton Rouge, LA. IT WAS AWESOME. I mean, everyone around me was rolling, but that didn't make me as uncomfortable as I thought it would, probably because when I go to concerts I am an oblivious dancing machine. I left a little early because I was dehydrated (the venue was charging $2 per bottle of water, trying to make a smart profit off all the druggies) and hungry, but I stayed for 90% and for the two openers, so don't judge me.







WHO DAT! Everyone loves the Saints, even Pretty Lights. I'll just say that this was the frattiest concert I've ever been to. And lots of indie wannabes.

1 comment:

  1. What did you wear to the pretty lights concert? Im going to one later in April and I have no idea what to wear... what did other people there wear?

    ReplyDelete