Tuesday, February 16, 2010

serenade me, youtube

One of my hobbies is surfing youtube for acoustic covers of my favorite songs. A fave search of mine, for example, is the never-ending quest for covers of "The Scientist" by Coldplay...still can't find a version that makes me tear up other than the soothing melodies of Chris Martin. That aside, I've amassed a number of subscriptions of youtube artists that I like to keep up with and maybe one day they'll be famous...


I persistently harass this guy through twitter responses. but really.

Seriously, when I say that I re-watch videos by this guy at least 3 times a day, I'm not joking. It might have to do with his stunning good looks and endearing smile whenever he makes mistakes but I keep telling myself it's about the music. (okay, so maybe looking a little scruffy in this vid, but if you check out his others ones ahem- may I suggest his cover of John Mayer's "Who Says" ? - I swear you're gonna die from how attractive he is.



Annndddd of course I gotta include girl power here bc obvi I'm a girl. She originally won me over with her Taylor Swift covers but here's a more recent stint:

No comments:

Post a Comment