Monday, December 6, 2010

The Inevitable Has Happened

Urban Outfitters has teamed up with Republic to provide consumers with personalized bikes. So not surprised. It's actually so predictable, that I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. I'm actually pretty impressed by the idea and the design process... I mean, you only get to choose certain colors, so it's not total free range of color combo expression, but still neat. And for a mere $399, you can be a responsible citizen of a modernized world- why do things like take public transport or ... buy a cheaper bike? Or walk?

This here is the preview of the bike I would be receiving in the mail if I had $400, and if I didn't drive my car everywhere:

Go to the UO Bike Shop and custom build your own cartoon bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment