Wednesday, February 17, 2010

NY Fall Fashion Week 2010...wtf

I'm more of a spring fashion week gal myself. To me, fall fashion is when designers are trying their best to embody death in clothing. It's just so depressing and winter clothes get boring to me. And I think designers realize fall fashion is boring and ugly so they try to spice it up but then sometimes everything just ends up looking really "artsy" and fugly. This season, browsing through the big names and trying to piece together the trends, I think maybe the big thing with fashion houses this season is regression back into the mid-nineties. Or maybe just gross.


Rodarte


Peter Som


Marc Jacobs

Yeah, yeah, they're artists, this is fashion, blah blah blah. I'm sorry but this is the season of fug. Geez, I miss the resort collections already.


Photos courtesy of Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment